Christmas Home Tour
Presenting Sponsor – Fred & Mabel R. Parks Foundation
December 9 + 10, 2022
- beautiful homes decorated for the holidays
- featuring several different neighborhoods in Fort Bend County. Last year’s tour included homes in Rosenberg, Sweetwater, First Colony and Sienna Plantation. Stay tuned to see which neighborhoods will be featured in 2022.
- festive entertainment courtesy of talented local performers
- refreshments, an ice cream cart and tasty homemade cookies
Wreath Raffle . . .
Stay tuned to learn about what we’re planning. . .
- Sponsor Today | Sponsorships available with multiple underwriting opportunities. All sponsors will receive recognition, tickets at those at the Caretaker level and above will receive a Jingle Bag.
- Share the Event | Let people know through email, social media and word of mouth.
- Join us | Buy your tickets to tour and your raffle tickets to win a wreath of your choice or donate.
Child Advocates of Fort Bend is a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible.
For more information about the Christmas Home Tour, contact Tarina Sheridan at TSheridan@cafb.org.