Presenting Sponsor – Fred & Mabel R. Parks Foundation
December 10 + 11, 2021
- beautiful homes decorated for the holidays
- featuring several different neighborhoods in Fort Bend County. This year’s tour includes homes in Rosenberg, Sweetwater, First Colony and Sienna Plantation
- festive entertainment courtesy of talented local performers
- refreshments, an ice cream cart and tasty homemade cookies
A fun new addition this year! Super cute tees, bright and colorful, available in short and long sleeve in black.
A few shirts are available in our office for purchase. Contact Tarina to reserve yours today at TSheridan@cafb.org.
We’ve got some fun extras this year to really get you in the holiday mood including door prizes, an opportunity to take a photo with Santa as well as selfie stations at each home so you can share the fun.
- Sponsor Today | Sponsorships available with multiple underwriting opportunities. All sponsors will receive recognition, tickets at those at the Caretaker level and above will receive tickets to the exclusive sponsor party.
- Share the Event | Let people know through email, social media and word of mouth.
- Join us | Buy your tickets to tour and your raffle tickets to win a wreath of your choice or donate.
Child Advocates of Fort Bend is a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible.
Event Ticket – $30 | Ticket allows entry into each home once during tour hours. Tour hours are Friday, December 10th from 10am until 4pm and 6pm until 9pm and Saturday, December 11th from 10am until 4pm
Ticket Bundle – $60 | 1 ticket + 3 wreath raffle tickets.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOW MORE THAN EVER
We need your financial support to fund critical lifesaving services for abused and neglected children in Fort Bend County. The number of children served increased by 60% over the past 8 years and was up 22% alone in 2020. We have a waitlist of 150 children for therapy and the number of children waiting for forensic interviews continues to rise. Without community support and funding, these most vulnerable children will not get the transformational help they need. COVID has impacted these children in countless ways and reports of child abuse are at an all-time high. The Christmas Home Tour has been continuously featured for 30 years and has enabled us to provide uninterrupted services in response to the surge in child abuse. We need your help now so that we can give every abused child the help they need and ensure that they are not left behind. If we as a community don’t help these children, who will?
For more information about the Christmas Home Tour, contact Tarina Sheridan at TSheridan@cafb.org.