VIRTUAL open through January 4
Our auction and wreath raffle have closed but you can still sponsor and get tickets and view the Home Tour through January 4!
Home Tours, Demonstrations, and Much More. . .
View gorgeous decorated homes, see unique holiday collections, learn how to decorate and entertain like a professional and reminisce with videos and photos from our Christmas Home Tours over the years. With the help of local decorators and designers we’re showcasing tips for this holiday season including entertaining, wrapping, decorating, accessorizing your home and even choosing the perfect tree. Grab a cup of hot cocoa and join us from the comfort of your home! You’ll be glad you did.
For event questions or help accessing the event site,
contact Tarina at TSheridan@cafb.org OR Lisa at LMoore@cafb.org.
- 6 gorgeously decorated homes
- unique holiday collections
- 23 demonstrations videos to teach you how to decorate and entertain like a professional
- videos and photos from prior home tours
Wreath Raffle . . .
Now in it’s 7th year! Our wreath raffle featured a variety of styles and seasons to choose from valued at $50 – $250. The raffle has closed.
We’ve got some fun extras this year to really get you in the holiday mood including a personal visit with Santa, party packages and a silent auction.
PERSONAL VISIT WITH SANTA CLAUS!
Memories with Santa – $125 | Sunday, December 13th
- Use the green button below to sign up for a memorable 15-minute visit, take your own perfect photo and mail letters direct to the North Pole.
- Everyone gets a Christmas cookie and kids will leave with a small gift.
- This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event.
- Details for this special memory will be emailed to you upon payment
10:00am – 2:00pm
Bring the family to meet Santa & Mrs. Claus and take your own pictures to remember! Kiddos will social-distance and sit in Santa’s gorgeous sleigh. They will tell Santa their Christmas list and if they have been naughty or nice!
Purchase one of the following packages starting now through December 17th for lunch, happy hour or dinner. Review the restrictions for each package to accommodate your gathering. All packages expire 6/17/2021 unless otherwise noted. SILENT AUCTION closes at noon on December 17th.
- Lunch/Dinner for 10 from Rudy’s BBQ – $300 | delivered anytime
Includes 2-meats, 2-sides, pie for a great BBQ gathering.
- Lunch/Dinner for 10 from Pacific Coast Tacos – $600 | delivered
Includes PCT Taco Bar with all the fixins’, Smokey Baja queso, guacamole plus 2 gallons of margaritas.
- Happy Hour for 10 from Pacific Coast Tacos – $600 | delivered
Includes 5 amazing appetizers with Smokey Baja queso, chips plus 2 gallons of margaritas.
- Lunch/Dinner for 10 from Gringos – $500 | delivered Friday, December 11 or 12 (only).
Your choice of Famous Cabo Salad Buffet or Pollo Tampico sauteed garden fresh veggies topped with creamy poblano sauce, includes beans/rice. Both packages include queso, chips plus 2 gallons of margaritas.
- HH/Dinner for 10 from Pier 36 – $600 | delivered
Includes heavy hors d’oeuvres or dinner with salad, entrée and dessert. Includes set-up and pick-up.
- Dinner for 10 from The Rouxpour – $600 | pick up only, 24-hour notice required, 5 available
Includes signature Boudin Balls, Creamy Pasta Rouxpour with blackened chicken, garlic bread and pumpkin bread pudding to complete your meal. expires 3/31/2021
- Private chef service in your home for the ultimate luxury dining experience for 10 from the team of Amazen Chef Creations – $3,000 | subject to booking availability, holidays subject to additional fee
Your own private chef will prepare a 4-course feast in your home with passed hors d’oeuvres, salad, entrée and dessert. Multiple menu selections to choose from, 5 bottles of wine, plates and serving set-ups included.
The auction has closed.
Check out some of the offerings under the “WHAT IS IN THE SILENT AUCTION TAB”. The auction has closed.
- Sponsor Today | Sponsorships available with multiple underwriting opportunities. All sponsors will receive multiple recognition opportunities, a special Jingle Box and tickets to view the virtual event.
- Share the Event | Let people know through email, social media and word of mouth. They can buy tickets to watch.
- Join us | Buy your tickets to watch, raffle tickets to win a wreath of their choice, participate in the silent auction or donate. Early opportunities available on this page; others require a ticket and registration.
- How? |Get your ticket today!
This event has ended.
Event Ticket – $30 | Allows viewing anytime from Friday, December 11th @ 9am – January 4th @ 9am
Wreath Raffle – $30 | 3 tickets to enter for a chance to win the wreath of your choosing. There are 19 gorgeous wreaths and swags for all seasons. Winners will be notified December 17th, pick up at CAFB office.
Ticket & Raffle Bundle – $60 | Make it easy. This offers one ticket plus 3 wreath raffle tickets to increase your chances of winning!
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOW MORE THAN EVER
We need your financial support to fund critical lifesaving services for abused and neglected children in Fort Bend County. Without community support and funding, these most vulnerable children will not get the transformational help they need. COVID has impacted these children in countless ways and reports of child abuse are at an all-time high. The Christmas Home Tour has been continuously featured for 29 years and has enabled us to provide uninterrupted services in response to the surge in child abuse. We need your help now so that we can give every abused child the help they need and ensure that they are not left behind. If we as a community don’t help these children, who will?
Be sure to purchase a ticket and register for all bidding options on the Virtual Christmas Home Tour site which begins on December 11th at 9am. Auction and raffle ends at noon on December 17th.
Some of the items available for a SILENT AUCTION will include:
- A Personal Visit from Santa for a one-hour visit with your family. Includes cookies and gifts for kids.
Friday, December 18th or Tuesday, December 22nd late afternoon or evening.
- Gourmet Lunch for 12 from Brandani’s | Tuesday through Saturday
Brandani’s signature lunch Includes salad or soup, lunch portion entrée and decadent dessert.
Restrictions: expires 6/17/2021
- Dinner for 10 with wine pairing at Corelli’s Italian Kitchen | Choose your date Sunday- Thursday
Enjoy this exclusive opportunity to dine in the private wine room with a menu mutually agreed upon.
Your experience includes appetizer, salad, main course, and dessert with wine pairing.
Restrictions: expires 6/17/2021
- A cocktail party or dinner for 30 from Pier 36 | delivery or in a private room at the Fulshear location.
Includes heavy hors d’oeuvres or dinner with salad, entrée and dessert. Delivery includes set-up, chafing dishes, and pick-up. Flexible menu options. Expires 6/17/2021
- A Dept. 56 Village Tower Collection with lit stand and over 20 collectibles – 1
Includes: Harley Davidson Manufacturing, Good Shepherd Chapel & Church School, Southern Colonial and several classic years of Santa Comes to Town and more
- A Dept. 56 Village Tower Collection with lit stand and over 20 collectibles – 2
Includes: Shelly’s Diner, The Holiday House, Doctor’s House, Glanhaven House, McDonald’s…Light up the Night Sign and more
- A Moble Mani/Pedi for Two
Includes: Two (2) Healthy gel manicures (one manicure per person). Two (2) Ultimate pedicures (one pedicure per person). One (1) Charcuterie Board from Make It Pretty Cooking. Experience can be redeemed beginning March 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021. Services cannot be split between more than one visit. Both individuals receiving the services must be done during the same visit. Services redeemable one time for one date. Blackout dates may apply. $50 Trip fee not included.
- Decorative Holiday Sleigh
Take home this decorative sleigh to display on a table, porch or anywhere it makes you happy. Filled with a Santa and holiday trim.
- Gorgeous Holiday Decor
Includes (3) gold 10″ ornaments (as seen in The Design Source holiday mantle video); metal tray, natural stone coaster, light up gold house, silver/gold apples, dough bowl candle and family plaque
- Star Wars Tree Skirt
May the force be with you this Christmas while you empower your tree with this one-of-a-kind Star Wars skirt.
- Department 56 Dickens Village
Enjoy this 2 piece set that includes the “Fain Furlong Coaching House” lit building and a coordinating accessory
Need help bidding on these items?
Note: The Auction closed at noon on December 17.
Child Advocates of Fort Bend is a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible. Take advantage of the higher allowances in 2020 for charitable giving – 100% of your adjusted gross income in charitable giving can be deducted (up from 60%).
For more information about the Christmas Home Tour, contact Tarina Sheridan at TSheridan@cafb.org.
Child Advocates of Fort Bend has a zero-tolerance policy for child abuse.