There are many ways to volunteer:
- Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children in our Children’s Advocacy Center
- Help out with the annual Gala For The Children or Christmas Home Tour
- Be a Voices For Children Ambassador and invite your friends to our building to learn more about Child Advocates of Fort Bend
- Work in our office
- Serve on our Board of Directors, Advisory Councils, Friends Council or Volunteer Council
- Serve as a Mentor for children in the Children’s Advocacy Center
Whether you choose to volunteer in a position working directly with children, working on events or in the office, you will be making a valuable contribution to Child Advocates of Fort Bend and making a difference with children and our community.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer with us.
We heavily depend on our volunteers and community partners to help us fulfill the CAFB mission. Unfortunately, at this time, due to COVID, we are unable to accept volunteer applications. We do not currently know when applications will be available, but we will keep our newsletter and social media up to date. Please make sure and go to to read our monthly newsletters and follow us on facebook and Instagram.
***For all questions and inquires, or if you would like to receive a monthly email with updates from our Volunteer Coordinator, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAFB adheres to a strict Zero Tolerance for Child Abuse Policy in our practices and operations.