There are many ways to volunteer:
- Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children in our Children’s Advocacy Center
- Help out with the annual Gala For The Children or Christmas Home Tour
- Be a Voices For Children Ambassador and invite your friends to our building to learn more about Child Advocates of Fort Bend
- Work in our office
- Serve on our Board of Directors, Advisory Councils, Friends Council or Volunteer Council
- Serve as a Mentor for children in the Children’s Advocacy Center
Whether you choose to volunteer in a position working directly with children, working on events or in the office, you will be making a valuable contribution to Child Advocates of Fort Bend and making a difference with children and our community.
Have questions or need more information? Contact Lauren Jordin at email@example.com.