Christmas Home Tour
Presenting Sponsor – Fred & Mabel R. Parks Foundation
December 9 + 10, 2022
2022 Christmas Home Tour Program
Tickets available beginning November 1st
Individual tickets $30
Ticket Bundle $60
(Individual ticket + 3 wreath raffle tickets)
Beginning Monday, November 7th – Tickets will be available at our office.
Beginning Tuesday, November 8th tickets will also be available at the following locations:
- Fabulous You Boutique, 16535 Lexington Blvd Ste 160, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Treasure Hunters Gallery, 302 Morton St. Richmond, TX 77469
- Magpies, 4837 Sweetwater Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Twenty-Two Fifty Interiors, 2250 Lone Star Dr, Sugar Land 77479
- Sienna Home Finder Center, 5777 Sienna Pkwy, Missouri City, TX 77459
- Southern Divas Boutique, 23114 Cinco Ranch Blvd, Katy TX 77494
- Randalls – Pecan Grove, 1890 FM 359, Richmond, TX 77406
We added t-shirts last year and they were so popular, we decided to do one again this year!
Short sleeved shirts are $25; Long Sleeved are $30.
Supply is limited. Available at CAFB office December 6-8.
While supply lasts, shirts will also be available during the tour at the Riverstone home.
- beautiful homes decorated for the holidays
- featuring homes in Aliana, First Colony, Imperial and Riverstone
- festive entertainment courtesy of talented local performers
- refreshments, an ice cream cart and tasty homemade cookies
- Sponsor Today | Sponsorships available with multiple underwriting opportunities. All sponsors will receive recognition, tickets at those at the Caretaker level and above will receive a Jingle Bag.
- Volunteer | Volunteer as a host/hostess in a home, bake cookies OR join the tour as one of our entertainers
- Share the Event | Let people know through email, social media and word of mouth.
- Join us | Buy your tickets to tour and your raffle tickets to win a wreath of your choice or donate.
Child Advocates of Fort Bend is a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization. All gifts are tax deductible.
Sponsorships are still available.
For more information about the Christmas Home Tour, contact Tarina Sheridan at TSheridan@cafb.org.