NOTE: TRAVEL DATES HAVE CHANGED TO OCTOBER 15-22, 2022
Starting bid – $11,000
7 nights at Villa Santa Margherita (dates are non-negotiable)
The villa sits above an agricultural valley. Enjoy the view of the rolling hillside as you relax poolside or dine under a lush vine canopy. Head to the local market for dinner, or have a gourmet chef prepare an authentic meal.
- Fully renovated 400 year old farmhouse
- 6 bedrooms, up to 12 guests
- Beautifully decorated
- Contemporary kitchen
- Large lap pool
- Luxurious bath suites
- Private tours and catering available
- 1.45 hours south of Florence; 2 hours north of Rome
- easy transport from Rome and Florence
- 6 kilometers from Castiglion Fiorentino, which is off the mainline train station for Rome/Florence for easy transport and connectivity to other destinations.
- 15 minutes from the famous hill town of Cortona (featured in the movie Under the Tuscan Sun)
- 15 minutes from Arezzo, known for its famous market
- 20 minutes from the Umbrian border
- Schedule your own tours of castles and wine tours (located within an hour’s drive)
NOTE: Auction is for accommodations only. Winning bidder will have to make their own travel arrangements.
Get your group together and bid today. You don’t have to be local to win this one!
BID NOW – Contact Tarina at TSheridan@cafb.org or 281-755-2649 to register.